Saturday 7 February 2009

Nancy 200501.3

423 My First Day As A Sissy Maid

(Curtsey)
Dear Madam Rebecca, Mistresses and sissies,

I'm nearly finished a busy day's work.

My Wife and Her Sister had a day's shopping planned in the local city, so I asked permission to wear my Maid's outfit and do some housework. My Wife agreed.

After morning ablutions, I put on Fenjal deodorant and body spray then put clear nail varnish on my fingernails. I just love that glossy feeling when I touch them. I dressed in my waspie suspender (garter) belt, black opaque glossy stockings, plain silk panties, lacy silk bra and a short silk slip.

My Wife helped fasten my rear suspender clips and remarked how short were my stockings. I then put on my black French Maid's dress. It is very short (the skirt itself is jut nine inches with a two inch frill of lace) and quite deliberately so. I added a pair of heavily frilled silky white tennis panties and a short black netting petticoat. My dress looked so much better with the skirts properly filled. I tied on my tiny little tea apron, buckled my T-bar Mary Janes and I was done.

I went downstairs and made breakfast, asking my Wife to fry the eggs (She's much better at this than me) when everything else was just about done. After breakfast I sorted the laundry, which is when my Sister-In-Law arrived. I hid for a second, just to make sure it was Her, then stood in the dining room doorway and curtsied. Neither my Wife nor Her Sister are particularly into this and They Both had a bit of a giggle. I had a great time, mincing around on my low heels, curtseying at every opportunity and addressing Them very respectfully. Madam Rebecca, I wish You had been there to give me the spanking my no-doubt atrocious and pathetic attempts at curtseying deserved. I am ashamed to admit it's not something I've practised very often. I soon realised I could no longer call Them by Their names, so I opted to address my Wife as Mistress and my Sister-In-Law as Madam. In all this I could feel my little wiggle trying to swell despite its tucking.

I read the list of chores I'd drawn up and Mistress told me my priority was to clean the oven, do the laundry and scrub the kitchen floor. I requested and was granted permission to wash the dishes and wipe the bench tops before starting on the cooker.

Mistress asked me to remind Her what Her shopping list was and I respectfully requested She buy me a pair of longer stockings. I curtsied as they left, hiding behind our front door, which opens almost directly onto the street, which is the first residential street off the main shopping street, so it's quite busy – hence my discretion. Before They left, I asked Them not to laugh at me behind my back, but to my face, if They wanted to laugh at me at all.

Then the fun began. I really enjoyed my work. It was nice just to be able to do something without loads of pressure (I work in sales). I pulled on a pair of yellow rubber gloves (we looked for pink, but our supermarket doesn't stock them) and did the dishes. I decided to remove the gloves at the earliest opportunity after nearly dropping a glass, despite holding it in two hands!
With the dishes done, I nipped upstairs to the bathroom and retrieved my new Crystal Jellies Anal Starter butt plug by Doc Johnson and bought from Bionic Tonic. It's six inches long and quite slim so slid in very easily when properly lubricated. I had to buy a clear model as they were out of stock of the pink one. I'd tried it a few times yesterday, but it had become quite painful after no more than half an hour. With my bum properly filled, I went back to work.
I wiped the benches and started on the cooker. The pain in my bottom started after about half an hour again, but I was determined to push myself a bit further. The work distracted me but after an hour I began to feel a little nauseous, so I took a toilet break. In the past, that would have been the end of my experiment, but I decided to re-insert the silicone penis. In the end I wore it from two o'clock in the evening until eight. It was painful at times, but moving around seemed to help and most of the time I forgot it was there.

I phoned Mistress and asked Her to let me know when She and Madam were returning so I could have a pot of tea ready for Them, then got on with the cooker. I spent nearly five hours on it and virtually dismantled it. It's still not perfect, but it's very nearly so.

Mistress phoned just as I sat down after six hours non-stop. She told me not to bother starting to wash the kitchen floor, but I did sweep it on my hands and knees with a pan and brush. I didn't dare start to hand wash the silks as the wire wool had ripped my nails to shreds. So much for a lovely glossy feel!

I heard Them pull up in Madam's car and opened the front door just as Mistress got there, curtseying as I did so. It was too busy for me to risk going out and helping to unload the parcels, though. Madam was surprised I was still in my uniform.

After I served Them Their tea, I requested permission to change in order to complete my next chore. Mistress enquired to its nature and I said I wanted to take the waste paper for recycling. The recycling bins are in a supermarket car park which we overlook and are about 100 yards away as the crow flies, though a bit further as the sissy minces. Mistress said we'd do it tomorrow, but I requested permission to do it myself today as I wanted to wear my Mary Jane shoes and I only wanted to do that after dark. She graciously acceded to my request.

I removed my dress, tea apron, frilly panties and the netting petticoat and pulled on my Ladies' slacks. They're navy, flat fronted and have a side zip. I slipped on a red chiffon blouse with three-quarter sleeves and a cowl neck then went back downstairs for inspection. Madam said She wanted my blouse, but it's way too big for Her at size 22 – She's down to size 14 now. She also asked about trying on my Maid's dress for Her boyfriend and Mistress told Her I have some nice party dresses, too. However, Madam's had a bad headache all day and decided She didn't want the fuss. It felt strange curtseying without a skirt.

I piled up the waste paper in two plastic boxes on a luggage trolley and set off. It's the first time I've been out with Ladies' shoes on. I also wore Mistress's red fleece, but it was zipped no more than two inches. My blouse was plain to see. I just wanted a slight disguise as I was not wearing a wig or make-up. Having worn my heels in the house, I was quite surprised what a click-clack they made. I was also surprised how busy it was at eight o'clock and the car park is very well lit. I took care to time my walk so as to avoid other people as far as possible, but three cars passed me as I was leaving and I caught up to an elderly couple who kept stopping. I tried to walk as quietly as possible. They took a different turn and I walked past them but he turned and glanced down. I hope he was looking at my luggage trolley!

Upon my return I asked Madam if She'd kindly either alter my dresses (my Maid's dress has always been too big, though it was made to allegedly measure and I do know how to use a tape measure!) or make me new ones. We discussed my appearance. Madam thought I had good legs, though my stockings were short, and a slender figure in my slacks and blouse, but I had no hips. Mistress agreed and said She liked my bum. It was agreed I'll need a corset when we've finished our diet. Madam remarked that Mistress should get out Her whip. Mistress said I wouldn't let Her buy one. I requested permission to speak in my defence and tactfully reminded Mistress that I had suggested She use a cane or tawse instead. (I know these are all instruments of punishment, but in my mind a whip will always be associated with torture and I don't mean sexual). However, upon reflection, I realized I had no right to try and restrict Mistress's freedom of action and, when Madam had gone, showed Her a catalogue I'd just received from the Muir Academy in order to make Her choice. She declined, saying She'd never be able to bring Herself to use it.

Madam finished Her tea and left, but not before I offered to clean Her house whenever She wants. She wouldn't mind me wearing my uniform and Her house is much more secluded than ours.

Mistress and I had a talk. She told me how pleased She was that I was helping a lot more with the housework, but She didn't want me to do it all. (However, it's early days yet). At the moment, She's not too comfortable with me addressing Her as Mistress, either. I requested that She take charge more often. I explained that it was much easier for me to serve and obey Her when I was properly dressed as a sissy and I enjoyed doing as I was told. Nor is She too sure about that. I suppose I'll have to earn Her trust by immediately obeying Her every remark. It's my own fault for trying to be a male all these years.

Mistress told me I needed hair to pass as a Woman and I requested permission to buy a better wig than the very cheap one I now have. I'm not sure She'll be more comfortable with me as a sissy in Women's clothes or a sissy trying to pass. I asked if She'd help me with make-up and She readily agreed, so long as I didn't expect sex, because my dressing does not arouse Her. I mentioned we make love before we rise anyway.

I've taken far too long writing this and I don't have time to change back into my Maid's uniform or hand wash the lingerie before I cook tea. Mistress wants to try spaghetti Bolognese with cabbage instead of spaghetti (we're on the Atkins diet). It sounds interesting.

I can't believe how well today's gone.

Yours sincerely,
Cissy Pansy
(Curtsey)

No comments:

Post a Comment