Monday 16 February 2009

Nancy 200502.3

448 Knee Pads


Curtsey)
Dear Madam Rebecca, Mistresses and sissies,

Yesterday I scrubbed the kitchen floor and wiped the dining room floor on my hands and knees, which was quite painful on my knees. Is it acceptable for a sissy Maid to wear knee pads on such occasions?

Yours sincerely,
Cissy Pansy
(Curtsey)

Hi,

I think that sissies should often wear knee pads.

A cd mistress I had, required me to have dainty kneepads with lace or ruffled trim. I had to have them in my purse along with a bib as well, in case I was called upon to service her orally.

Phil Ferris

Dear Cissy Pansy,

The sissy Maid should be equipped to do the job properly. It's not about inflicting pain on a sissy who is serving as a sissy Maid should so if your knees hurt while you were in my service you get the knee pads you deserved. I prefer a sissy Maid to scrub on her knees and not use a mop, by the way.

Madam Rebecca

Hello, Madam Rebecca. :)

Might I enquire as to the preference between the two? I'm guessing that it's a better clean to use the scrub brush instead of the mop?

Unless of course there is another more "sissy" reason you prefer that I'm not aware of.

Be well,
Beth :)

Hounoured Madam Rebecca,

May I put my thinking on this matter into the discussion? There are several advantages for a Maid to scrub a floor on her knees. One; she is a position which shows clearly her inferior status. Two; you can get more pressure with a scrubbing brush and the floor is cleaner. Three; you can get right into the corners. Four; you can see much easier if the floor is clean enough and five; with a suitable sponge or cloth you can almost dry the floor so it can be walked on much sooner. Oh and six; if your Mistress decides you are not working hard enough you are in a convenient position for some correction or encouragement to be adiminstered.

I am right up to date on this matter as I scrubbed Mistress Alexis' kitchen floor this afternoon.

Maid Angela

(Curtsey)
Dear Beth,

Far be it from me to tell you what Madam Rebecca thinks (as I have been told by Her in as many words), but it seems to me that the purpose of scrubbing floors on hands and knees is not to do with efficiency or effectiveness but servitude and submission. I surmise it is precisely because it is less efficient and effective that She prefers it to be done on hands and knees. Besides, it is far more revealing (of panties and stockings and suspenders) for a sissy to be working in this position and this must surely be far more attractive a sight to any Lady Who is aroused by sissies. Madam Rebecca has often written of how the thought of Sissie scrubbing their kitchen floor on her hands and knees while She is enjoying sex with a man greatly enhances Her pleasure. I'm just glad She doesn't require us to use a toothbrush!

Yours sincerely,
Cissy Pansy
(Curtsey)

Thank you, Cissy Pansy, for your input. I wasn't sure if that was a part of it, and didn't want to assume. I would imagine it's both reasons.

Take care,
Beth :)

Deep curtsey to All and chaste kisses to all the other sissy Maids.

Ms. M always requires that all floors etc must be scrubbed on my knees to ensure perfection and to assure my utmost submissiveness. I asked about knee pads once and, to my regret, Ms. M said my skirts were padding enough and that I must accept doing my work without too many modern conveniences such as a mop. They are both too easy and the chore is just not well done.

Deep curtsey,
Ms. M's sissy housemaid Tanya

Scrubbing the floor will get it cleaner than just using a mop but I also like to see a sissy down on his knees scrubbing the floor: it always puts a smile on My face.

Madam Rebecca

Very well said, First, First Maid Angela.

I know you speak with a great deal of experience, I have seen many wonderful photos of you on your hands and knees scrubbing the floor! I have one more reason listed in my answer.

Madam Rebecca

Dear Cissy,

You have mentioned some good points but it is more effective to scrub a floor on your hands and knees. A mop does a fast job while a hand scrubbing does a quality job. Mops tend to leave things along the edges and do not always remove ground in dirt or stains that require elbow grease! I have required a sissy to use a toothbrush now and then but it is for punishment for not doing a good job in the first place. To require a Maid to use a toothbrush all the time just to do it is rather a waste of labour and makes little sense.

Madam Rebecca

And my wife just had new tile floors installed on the hallways and kitchen.

Donna
Deep curtsey

One of Ms. M's innovations to improve cleanliness has been to replace the upright vacuum cleaner with an old style tubular one that uses a hose. To keep me close to my work, the steel tubes are removed and the attachments are connected directly to the hose. I have to kneel to do the chore but I can put more pressure on the rug, and get into the corners better.
She has me use a toothbrush as a punishment for floors also, but sometimes compromises and lets me use a nail brush; a bit faster but just as tedious.

Deep curtsey,
Ms. M's sissy Maid Tanya

Good Afternoon Madam Rebecca,

This is my first time e-mailing so please forgive me if it is not proper. I just wanted to add that if a sissy hurts herself because she is not wearing knee pads then she is of little use to anyone.

There is a saying my Mistress likes to use and it goes "a sick sissy is a burden to her Mistresss." Healthy sissies are also more attentive.

Respectfully yours,
Amber

(Curtsey)
Dear Madam Rebecca, Mistresses and sissies,
The greatest improvement my Wife and I made to the cleanliness of our house was when we bought a Dyson bagless vacuum cleaner. The first time I used it, I left the filters open by mistake and still filled the cylinder and that was just from our living room (approx 12'x10'). I realised my error and re-cleaned the room. I filled the cylinder again. I swear, it cleans the foundations! It's so good, I have to fight my Wife to use it!

Love,
Cissy Pansy
(Curtsey)

(Curtsey)
Dear Madam Rebecca, Mistresses and sissies,

Many thanks to all of you who replied to this letter several weeks ago. I, and my knees especially, am grateful.

The overwhelming consensus seemed to be yes.

However, when I've searched for kneepads on-line I've been unable to find anything suitably sissy. I'm fine if I'm a construction worker or skateboarder, but not if I'm a Maid, Housewife or Cleaner. Could some kind person point me in the right direction and preferably within the UK?

Thank you for your help.

Love,
Nancy
(Curtsey)

Some garden places sell pads for kneeling outside in the garden and since they are made for Ladies they sometimes have Feminine designs, but if they don't you could always paint or colour some sissy designs on them yourself to make them appropriate for a sissy to kneel on.

Jack

Honey,

You should make your own.

Just get some foam rubber and tie it to your knee with a long oblong scarf.

Donna

Go to a garden centre and they should have them for Women.

Madam Rebecca

(Curtsey)
Dear Jack,

What an excellent idea! Thank you.

Love,
Nancy
(Curtsey)

(Curtsey)
Dear Madam Rebecca,

Thank You!

Love,
Nancy
(Curtsey)

(Curtsey)
Dear Donna,

I couldn't bear to treat a scarf in such a cavalier fashion!

Love,
Nancy
(Curtsey)

Baby Girl,

You need a kneeling pad, not knee pads.

You can find some really cute ones at the home gardening shops...

Knee pads will allow you to separate your legs and that makes an unsightly pic from behind.

Little girls should keep their knees together unless otherwise told to do differently...

I hope this suggestion helps you in your search.

All tied up with anticipation,
Annastasiadomme

No comments:

Post a Comment