Saturday 7 February 2009

Nancy 20050122

438 Cissy Pansy 22.01.2005


(Curtsey)
Dear Madam Rebecca, Mistresses and sissies,

Mistress got angry and upset with me last night.

She'd been given a load of new clothes by Madam, as they no longer fitted Her. Hopefully they won't fit Mistress for very long either.

I arrived home late from work (as is normal) and we decided to make tea, which I cooked, then Mistress would give me a fashion show. When we'd finished eating, Mistress continued to watch TV.

After a while, I went and washed the dishes and prepared the food for the following day. Mistress went upstairs and started trying on the clothes. She came down to ask my opinion about an outfit to find me using my Psion pocket computer, although I was only doing so while waiting for some eggs to boil. Nevertheless, this upset Her.

We went upstairs and Mistress modelled the clothes. I tried on those She didn't want and kept most of them. The others just didn't suit me. I hung up my new clothes and helped Mistress tidy up. When She was very nearly finished I asked for, and was granted, permission to go online. I was downloading some pictures from ThHW2 when She came in the room. I'm always embarrassed when She sees my viewing preferences and I minimised the screen. That was a bad move.

Mistress became quite upset and, in bed, said She felt like She'd been used, though not in a bad way. I felt awful. I said I couldn't see how me using Her could be anything other than bad. She asked if I was writing about Her in my letters. I panicked and lied. I said no.


I felt awful. I keep forgetting how much Her approval and happiness mean to me. I fully expected to have to leave the group and mentally composed my letter of apology and resignation.

Mistress was fine in the morning and again when I spoke to Her at work. She could tell I was really worried and said everything was fine, but we'd talk when She got in. Mistress had a night out with Her colleagues so I had the house to myself. I checked there was nothing She wanted me to do and asked for, and was granted, permission to go online.

On the way home I went to ASDA (part of Wal-Mart) and bought a white blouse for just £3.50. I dressed in black lace-top hold-up stockings, the navy Girl's PE knickers I'd worn to work, an Après Noir bra, a short lacy slip, the new blouse, my miniskirt and Mary Janes. I looked like a tarty secretary.

I was dressed when Mistress came in. After a cuddle, we sat down, She on the sofa and me on an upright chair. I crossed my ankles, tucked my feet under my seat, folded my hands in my lap and confessed. Mistress said She felt flattered and realized I had to write about events as they happened, but She felt ignored. I had to be less blinkered when writing and pay attention to Her. She was disappointed I'd gone into Maid mode (Her words!) shortly before Her programme had ended and She'd had to try on the clothes twice; once for Her benefit then again for mine.


I apologised sincerely and thanked Her for permission to continue writing. I then looked a bit embarrassed and made a request. I explained that I thought She did a far better job of managing Her current (cheque) account than I did of mine and asked Her to manage my account and just give me pocket money. I'd use my credit card only for petrol (gas) (I commute 400 miles per week) but I asked Her to control that, too. In fact, the only bit of our finances I'll control in future is our bills account. (In the UK, most household bills are paid by direct debit, whereby the invoicing company takes a (fixed) amount from the customer's bank account every month. There's no need to pay bills). All I need to do is update the bills spreadsheet (I do all the filing anyway) and make sure the monthly transfer is sufficient. That takes a couple of hours once a year and doesn't really involve me in spending money: the bills have to be paid. Mistress kindly agreed. This was particularly embarrassing because I work in finance.

Mistress also asked why I'd stood in the corner on Sunday evening. I took my courage in my hands and explained to Her about the group, Madam Rebecca and Sissie and some of Madam Rebecca's training methods, including corner time and cuckolding. To the latter Her response was, "What a waste of time all that training would be! Just get one man and train him to do it the way You like!"

Tuesday ended much more happily than Monday.

Yours sincerely,
Cissy Pansy
(Curtsey)

PS (Curtsey) Please accept my apologies for posting this out of sequence. I wrote it on my Psion then forgot to send it to the group. (Curtsey)

No comments:

Post a Comment