Saturday 7 February 2009

Nancy 200501.5

433 Cissy Pansy’s Second Update

(Curtsey)
Dear Madam Rebecca, Mistresses and sissies,

The events below happened before I spent a weekend as a Maid.

I finally cut my nails the weekend after I visited the Post Office dressed en Femme. By this time I'd been growing them for six weeks. I hadn't shaped them for five weeks but I'll do this more often now as it made them much less obtrusive. The weekend I cut them, I varnished them with two coats of clear lacquer interspersed with coats of finishing gloss so I had a whole weekend to enjoy their smooth, glossy feel. I measured them before I cut them and the white bits were 5mm long (about a fifth of an inch). It doesn't sound much but even I thought they looked like talons and my Wife thinks my nails are long even when I think they're short!

I shaved under my arms on Christmas Eve before we drove down to stay with my Mother-In-Law. My Wife thought I was strange - She heard the buzz of Her Ladyshave. I decided it was time to do them again that weekend. I think I'll need to do it every week.

That weekend my Wife took us to an up-market local restaurant. I'd tried to take Her there for Her birthday in late December but they were closed when we wanted to go. She wanted to have one last hurrah before we started our diet and to show off her new red V-necked jumper, which Her Sister had bought Her for Christmas, together with the red plunge bra She'd just bought to accompany it. I wore plain silk panties and a matching short slip and a lacy silk bra, all in ivory. I offered to wear stockings and suspenders, but my Wife didn't encourage me. In any event, as I have no hips, in order to keep it in place and the stockings up, the suspender belt is very deep and boned - my Wife calls it a waspie - so it does restrict my stomach's ability to expand, thus reducing my appetite and that seemed a bit churlish. ("Thank You for taking me to this lovely restaurant, but I'm not hungry...") I tried on an ivory silk shirt but I needn't have bothered for all it did to hide my bra and slip: it was that obvious. I chose a navy blue silk shirt instead and was very surprised how little showed despite the fine cloth. It would seem I've an alternative to my cord shirts. I'll have to see how it looks with just a bra and no slip. I'd love to be able to go out wearing a bra in the Summer. I also wore a pair of navy trousers with a peached finish. My Wife loves the feel of them. At the last minute I got brave and slipped in my breast enhancers.

We walked the mile or so to the restaurant and enjoyed a lovely meal. I didn't feel at all self-conscious, despite my B cups being filled with my sissy chest fat and tissue and breast enhancers, until I realized I had to visit the bathroom before we walked home. Although the restaurant is upmarket, it's part of a pub located in a part of town which isn't too salubrious. The pub's clientele is a bit rough, the bar was quite full and the toilets were through the bar! I couldn't very well put my coat on so I put back my shoulders, pushed out my chest and politely said, "Excuse me, please," every few feet. No-one noticed.

I recently had a day off work by myself and decided to try an experiment. I'd read Madam Abigail's letter about how She punishes Her sissy and Female Slave by forcing them to orgasm over and over. There have also been several letters, especially from Madam Rebecca and Sissie, allowing frequent sexual release in sissies provided they are properly tucked. I wanted to see if I could combine the two.

In preparation I bought a pair of Ladies' incontinence panties from Boots and an octopus (not what you think!) The panties look like a pair of ordinary full-cut white cotton knickers with lace trim, but they have a wide gusset with a pouch to hold an incontinence pad. The gusset and much of the rear of the panties have a rustle-free waterproof lining.

The octopus is made of pink latex shaped like a figure of eight with one of the circles blind. That is, one of the circles has no hole. A near-silent bullet vibrator is imbedded in that. The other circle is a ring of very stretchy latex which slips over a sissy's little wiggle or even a man's penis with the vibrator against the glans. The vibrator is powered by a unit designed to look like a pager and which clips onto a belt or even a pair of panties. The whole is operated by a remote control which has four speed settings selected by four buttons. It looks just like a car remote control. However, and this is where my plan began to fall apart, the vibrator only works when a button is depressed and stops as soon as the button is released. Not only that, but to prevent accidental operation, such as the button being knocked when in a pocket, there is a 25 second cut out! I couldn't just slip it over my little wiggle, tuck myself, pull up my panties, trigger the vibrator and force myself to endure orgasm after orgasm.

If it had worked, the incontinence panties would have enabled me to use it anywhere without there being any danger of my slimy sperm oozing down my legs in a public place or staining my slacks. In the end I had to use one of my Wife's vibrators, which is not silent and so couldn't be used in public. In my tucked position, I found it most effective to have the vibrator inside my panties and between my bum cheeks. It took a few moments for the vibrator to take effect and my little wiggle didn't get stiff - just a little engorged - but my orgasm was overwhelming and had me wide-eyed and gasping aloud. I think it was the feeling of inevitably and loss of control (it wasn't up to me to thrust or wank (jerk-off)) that was so overpowering. I felt as if I was going to dribble my slimy sperm whether I wanted to or not. And, of course, I dribbled all over my bum.

The incontinence panties did their job and I didn't leak. Unfortunately, the vibrator had no effect after I came and so I switched it off to save the batteries. I used it again, however, a few minutes later and the feeling of helplessness was just as mind-blowing.

We'd got the vibrators out for the first time in years just the previous weekend at my instigation: my Wife isn't a big fan - She says She prefers the real thing. I used the harder pink one over her pussy. It took me a while to find a position She liked but when I did She wouldn't let me move. As She became more excited, I started to use the second softer, black vibrator as a dildo and slowly penetrated Her with it. When She'd finally fully accepted it all, I began to move it in and out, which She really liked. Soon She was enjoying a good, strong climax. I think She felt the same as me in the end; powerless and incapable of resisting Her orgasm. When She'd recovered, She instructed me to penetrate Her and climax as quickly as I could. She enjoyed that, too, but never comes twice.

For me, the best part happened when She went to the bathroom and I was able to lick both vibrators clean of Her cream. Her flavour was exquisite. (My Wife won't allow me to satisfy Her orally as She dislikes tasting Herself when She kisses me). In future I'll date these so they're easier to understand chronologically.

I hope everyone has a totally sissy weekend.

Yours sincerely,
Cissy Pansy
(Curtsey)

Hello, Cissy Pansy.

Might you have any pictures of this device that you used? If not, do you happen to know where it can be purchased on the web? I'm not very clear on what exactly this octopus is, or how it's attached, etc. More information would be very appreciated.

Glad you were able to enjoy an orgasm like that of a female (tucked smooth).

Take care,
Beth :)

(Curtsey)
Dear Beth,

Thank you for asking. I was starting to feel like a Monty Python menu (spam, spam, spam...).
I don't have a picture per se but you could try either of thefollowing links:
http://www.buttontoys.com/index.htmlhttp://www.edirectory.co.uk/sexydirectory/pages/index.asp?cid=1016
You might also try Googling bullet vibrator.

I hope you've had a good weekend.

I'll post more later.

Yours sincerely,
Cissy Pansy
(Curtsey)

Thank you, Cissy Pansy.

Now I fully understand what you were wearing, and made sure to save that site in my Favourites for future use. You say you came while tucked, with ONLY this as stimulation eh?? Hmmm...

Thanks for letting me know,
Beth :)

(Curtsey)
Dear Beth,

I regret my original post was not clear.

Although the octopus is pleasant enough, it only works for as long as the button is depressed on the remote control AND there is an over-ride to prevent it operating for longer than about half a minute! I'm not nearly so excitable that I can come with so little stimulation (and I don't know whether that's a good thing or a bad thing).

You describe my plan, but the experiment was a failure as far as the octopus goes. I did come while tucked and the feelings were exquisite, but I used a traditional, hard and certainly not silent vibrator with it tucked between my buttocks and pressed against the underside of the head of my little wiggle.

The only use for the octopus of which I can think is as a paging device for my Wife/Mistress to use in summoning me (it is alleged to have a fair range but, obviously I've been unable to test it myself - my arms aren't that long!) and so far She has refused my offer on the matter! I'm vain enough to imagine Mistresses the world over placing orders as I type and perhaps Madam Rebecca in Her kinkier moments might dispense with Sissie’s bell!

I hope I'm a bit clearer this time.

Yours sincerely,
Cissy Pansy
(Curtsey)

Hi, Cissy Pansy.

Thanks for the info. I now know what you were referring to and maybe Mistress will allow me to use such a device in a similar fashion as you did. I'm sure it must have been a very different experience. The only time I was able to orgasm in the same way I, too, found it very different.

Thanks again,
Beth :)

No comments:

Post a Comment