Saturday 7 February 2009

Nancy 20050205

445 Cissy Pansy 05.02.2005

(Curtsey)
Dear Madam Rebecca, Mistresses and sissies,

03.02.2005

My new mobile (cell) phone fascia arrived today. It has pink flowers on a blue-white background; very sissy. I changed it for the Tigger cover I'd been using (which I felt was merely childish) before going to work.

04.02.2005

I bought some Nair today and cleaned my legs, buttocks and tummy. A message was posted in this group some time ago to another site with waxing tips and that recommended using an ice pack to prevent problems with trapped hairs. I didn't use ice but I did use cold water. My legs were numb when I finished.

05.02.2005

I woke up this morning to the fabulous feeling of a pair of silky-smooth legs; mine! It was simply sensational. Sissies, if you haven't done your legs you simply must. You have no idea what you're missing!

Normally as I wake up the word panties wanders through my mind and my little wiggle goes all stiff. Today the sensation from my legs did the trick!

I showered and used more Nair to remove a few patches on the back of my legs I'd missed. I also trimmed my pubic hair and Naired my little wiggle and little cherries, too. After a cold water shower they really were very little!

I put on my lingerie and Ladies' trouser suit. My legs looked really good in stockings without all that horrible hair. While Mistress was showering I went across to the local supermarket; about one hundred yards as the sissy minces. I had to wear my brogues again as my Ladies' shoes hadn't arrived. This was the first time I'd been out on my own in daylight dressed en Femme. I was quite nervous and my stance was hunched. The only Person I looked in the eye was the Checkout Operator.

When I got back, Madam had arrived. I started to cook breakfast then, when Mistress came down, I sorted the laundry. Madam came into the kitchen and politely asked me to move so She could pour Herself another cup of tea. I suggested it might be easier if She simply took the tea into the dining room, where She was sitting, so She did.

Mistress said it was the first time She could ever remember Madam following the suggestion of a male without arguing. Madam said She no longer thought of me as a male!

While eating breakfast, Madam remarked that I was far less aggressive since I'd confessed to being a sissy and She thought it was all to do with me being able to be myself. Strangely, my male manager, but not my colleagues, thinks I've recently become more aggressive.

Later, while They were shopping together, Madam told Mistress I'd really come out of my shell since December. The conversation at the table was very Girly and also quite explicit. I felt honoured to be included. Madam Rebecca and Sissie have written of this phenomenon often, where a sissified male is treated as one of the Girls. It was wonderful.

We all went out to Claire's, one of a chain of cheap costume jewellers. Madam said Her trouser suit suited me more than it had done Her in the end, but agreed with Mistress that buttoning it made my padded bra very obvious. Mistress later said She's becoming used to going out with me dressed en Femme.

We spent most of an hour in Claire's and bought a load of stuff, mostly for me, including three pairs of clip-on ear-rings, a 60" strand of pink 'pearls,' which goes round my neck three times, and some matching bracelets. Mistress also bought me a pink cosmetics bag with a picture of three Ballerinas bending over and showing Their panties, which have been coloured sparkly pink. I thought it would be an acceptable alternative to Maids. Mistress bought Herself a new anklet, as the old one is too loose now She's lost weight, and She's given me the old one. I'm wearing it as I write this at work, but under my sock, I'm afraid.

I went home, dressed as a Maid and cleaned the house, including scrubbing the kitchen floor on hands and knees. Mistress and Madam went shopping in the city.

Madam bought virtually a whole new wardrobe for almost nothing and I was a very lucky sissy, too. A leotard pattern had arrived recently and They bought some material - black with a gold cross-hatched pattern. It's too fancy for me to wear out (at this stage, at least), but it'll be very pretty. Mistress also bought me a pair of bright pink mule slippers and a pair of yellow short-panties - the first time I've been bought a pair of panties.

Just before They came home I changed into my blouse and mini-skirt and did some Secretarial work. Then I had to put on male clothes as we were having guests for dinner.

Love,
Cissy Pansy
(Curtsey)

No comments:

Post a Comment