Monday 16 February 2009

Nancy 200502.5

459 Vanilla Sex Poll

Enter your vote today! A new poll has been created for the trainedhusbandshappywives2 group:

Do you still have vanilla sex with your Domme/sissy?

  • What's the point when there are so many bulls around?
  • Not with a chastity device on 24/7.
  • No, kinda hard once you've been seen in heels and a dress.
  • It has decreased over time with the help of more training and discipline.Yes, I am more of a scener, and not really a 24/7 type.

To vote, please visit the following web page: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/trainedhusbandshappywives2/surveys?id=11977215


Note: Please do not reply to this message. Poll votes are not collected via email. To vote, you must go to the Yahoo! Groups web site listed above.

Thanks!

This is an excellent example of why I think almost all of these polls should have an option for "other." I don't have a Domme or dom, and have not had sex with another person in eleven years.

Hugs,
Jeanette

(Curtsey)
Dear Jeanette,

I agree.

How about this:
I am the sissy. My wife loves me dearly and helps the sissy me because of the pleasure I derive from it. It does nothing sexual for Her. We both take our wedding vows seriously, so making a cuckold of me is not an option. Nevertheless, my wife is a normal red-blooded Female who enjoys penile penetration of Her vagina. She has tried toys, but She doesn't derive the same pleasure from them. (I believe Sissie has also written how she notices a real difference between strap-on penetration and being fucked by a male). So, unless my Wife is to live a life of chastity as a result of a choice I've made, vanilla it is. Besides, it's very enjoyable.

Love,
Cissy Pansy
(Curtsey)

Dear Cissy Pansy,
I am in a similar situation as you in that I too am the "sissy" in a married monogamous relationship with a most adorable Woman whom I am fortunate enough to call my Wife. She actually "enjoys" my Girlishness and encourages me to explore more and more of my inherent Femininity. She is "somewhat" bi and so this is NOT a major step for Her and rather enjoyable. I am certainly a VERY LUCKY SISSY in that I LIVE the life so many of us want. We do use toys on occasion but like your Wife, She enjoys penetration with me also. We have recently discovered that we can attain orgasm while rubbing our crotches together without me having a hard on. It's really quite amazing that I can have an orgasm WITHOUT being erect and that it is so intensely satisfying. I am learning to cum as a woman and it gives BOTH of us a lot of pleasure. We sound very similar in our relationships and I do so enjoy talking to others that LIVE our lifestyle, so PLEASE feel free to contact me at any time and talk about the loves of our lives.
Cindy

(Curtsey)
Dear Cindy,

Please accept my apologies for taking so long to write back.

I'd love to chat, but I'd prefer to do it through the group. I suspect a lot of members would like to read what we might have to say (though I'm not claiming that anyone would learn everything: it's just how I feel when members take chats off-line!)

I'd love to know how you manage to climax in this manner. My Wife adores being teased by me rubbing my little wiggle along Her lips, but I need to be stiff for it to work. Whereas I have climaxed without my little wiggle being stiff, it's always been as the result of masturbation (and often very unsatisfactory). In order to climax, my Wife always needs to play with Herself. Though She can cum without having me inside Her, She does prefer penetration, even if it's right at the last minute.

My Wife is not at all Lesbian and although She's not at all offended by Lesbians as People, She finds the idea of Lesbianism a turn-off. For this reason, my sissiness is not a turn-on either. Also, She does like to pretend to be a little submissive in bed and I have problems maintaining stiffness if She takes the lead (which softness I find so frustrating, as I'm invariably incredibly horny when She does).

I hope you're able to write back.

Love,
Cissy Pansy
(Curtsey)

Dear Cissy Pansy,

I understand how you feel. I am in the "extremely" fortunate position of having a "WIFE" who knows and ENJOYS (same sex play) and as I said encourages me to be so very, very Feminine. We try ALL kinds of games, mostly inspired by me, but nonetheless we play and I am eternally grateful for the opportunity to experience these wonderful feelings. You and I are EXTREMELY fortunate to have met WOMEN that are receptive of our desires and as you, I am highly aware of it. Our lives are quite normal, in most circumstances, but at least we DO have our weekends to explore each others fantasies. I will post only to the group, if you wish, for I have NOTHING to hide, but only pride.

Cindy

The following trainedhusbandshappywives2 poll is now closed. Here are the final results:

POLL QUESTION: Do you still have vanilla sex with your Domme/sissy?

CHOICES AND RESULTS

  • What's the point when there are so many bulls around? 5 votes, 9.62%
  • Not with a chastity device on 24/7, 7 votes, 13.46%
  • No, kinda hard once you've been seen in heels and a dress, 17 votes, 32.69%
  • It has decreased over time with the help of more training and discipline., 11 votes, 21.15%
  • Yes, I am more of a scener, and not really a 24/7 type., 12 votes, 23.08%
For more information about this group, please visithttp://groups.yahoo.com/group/trainedhusbandshappywives2
For help with Yahoo! Groups, please visithttp://help.yahoo.com/help/us/groups/

No comments:

Post a Comment