Monday 16 February 2009

Nancy 20050210

454 Cissy Pansy 10.02.2005

(Curtsey)
Dear Madam Rebecca, Mistresses and sissies,

Yippee!

My new shoes have arrived in time for our holiday next week. (We always take the week of St Valentine's Day). I collected them from the Post Office this morning and couldn't wait to get home and try them on this evening. Mistress lent me a pair of pop socks and both pairs of shoes fit!

The Ally pair is slip-on in style and has a low heel but Mistress says they're perfectly suitable for public wear. The Sunshine pair resemble Mary Janes but with a wide T-bar. Mistress has even given me permission to wear them as sandals with shorts in the Summer!

They weren't cheap but they are UK size 9 (USA 11; Europe 43) (which is the largest they make) and I've even bought the Sunshine in extra-wide fitting, though not all styles are available as such. I'm wearing the Ally pair as I write and they're very comfortable - much more so than my Mary Jane's. They also make several pairs of lace-ups which look more masculine (as well as male shoes), so I'll be getting my next pair of 'ordinary' shoes here, too (though that's not likely to be for many years when my existing male shoes wear out and also assuming I'm not much more properly Feminized by then). For anyone who's interested, the address is www.hottershoes.com

May you all be as happy as me!

Love,
Cissy Pansy
(Curtsey)

No comments:

Post a Comment