Saturday 7 February 2009

Nancy 200501.4

427 My Second Day As A sissy Maid

(Curtsey)
Dear Madam Rebecca, Mistresses and sissies,

We got up later this morning (Sunday).

Madam called on the way to the supermarket for milk. She returned my padded soft cup silk bra, whose straps She had been lengthening (at full extension the band had passed under my nipples - just) and brought me a pair of Her old high-leg cami-knickers and a camisole, both in dark blue. I was so pleased and grateful. I rushed to model the cami-knickers over the pair of white cotton panties I was wearing. I was delighted they were long enough in the body. Madam asked me to try on the bra, so I did, with breast enhancers. I modelled it both with the camisole turned down and also underneath it.

After bathing, I dressed in my 'street sissy' clothes as I had done the previous evening, but with male shoes, as Mistress and Madam had been given two bicycles by a work Colleague of Mistress and we had to collect them. I wore the new stockings Mistress had bought me yesterday. Unfortunately, they're neither glossy nor opaque, but they are much longer and more comfortable. I could feel the pull of the taut suspenders on my thighs as I drove. It felt wonderful and sexy. My whole outfit felt comfortable, even though my slacks don't fit as well as they might.

We took the bikes to Madam's, as She has a large and empty garden shed. Madam invited us in for a drink. She showed me Her suspender tights (pantyhose) which I'd ordered for Her on-line earlier in the week. Her diet has worked a treat and She has good legs, even though She's in Her fifties. She showed me Her new bustier, too. She said it was a bit plain. It was plain black, but there's nothing wrong with that and it had a wonderful, pert and natural shape to the cup. I felt privileged to be treated so intimately and doubt I would have been so honoured if Madam had not been aware of my sissy status. I again offered to do any housework that might be required and expressed a preference to be dressed while doing so.

As I drove us back, I mentioned a remark Mistress had made before we left home. She'd expressed a concern that I might embarrass Her. She confirmed that I had not done so and I re-assured Her that I would not. Mistress did not think my dressing in a bra with breast enhancers and slip was appropriate for romantic dinners, but She will allow panties. I mentioned that I wouldn't be offended if She chose to expose me to others, but I'd prefer to be exposed to Ladies and as a matter of common sense She should be fairly sure of Their reaction.

When we returned home we retrieved our wheelie bin (a large, wheeled trash can) from our next door Neighbour. She's a lovely Lady in Her eighties Who was widowed nearly two years ago. She was keen to show off Her new central heating system, which was installed on Tuesday. It's the first time in 81 years She's had a warm house.

I changed into my Maid's uniform as yesterday (I didn't wear the anal training dildo as my bum was still a bit sore) and cooked tea. Mistress helped but said She felt at a loose end. After tea, I left Mistress watching The Return of the King while I did the dishes, hand-washed the silk lingerie, finished the laundry, emptied the rubbish, roasted a chicken for tea on Monday and grilled some sausages ready for breakfast in the morning.

There were frequent calls for assistance from Mistress. I asked Her to show me how to curtsey and feel there was a definite improvement subsequently, but when I checked with Mistress, She said She wasn't paying any attention. I addressed Her respectfully throughout and She became quite dismissive of me, waving me away with a flick of Her wrist when I was no longer required (though She later said this was embarrassment). I offered to buy Her a bell as I think it would be much more audible when She summons me, but She said we already have a china bell. She wouldn't let me get it for Her, though. I asked by what name She'd be addressing me and suggested my sissy name, Cissy. She said, "One step at a time."

She kindly went through a clothing catalogue with me and allowed me to show Her the Ladies' clothes I liked. We have similar tastes, so if we end up the same size we could be sharing a wardrobe!

As I was cooking the sausages I didn't have anything else suitable to be getting on with, so I awarded myself some corner time. It was surprisingly relaxing to be stood there on low heels, in all my lace and frills, facing the corner with my hands folded in my lap. I thought about the jobs I had to do next weekend, but I didn't have a care in the world! It was wonderful and I didn't burn the sausages.

I asked permission to go on-line, but before going upstairs I knelt down in front of Mistress and sincerely thanked Her for allowing me to dress and do the housework and for giving me such a wonderful weekend. I really enjoyed it.

Today (Monday) I've been out in my lunch break to buy a Thank You card for Madam for giving me the lingerie. I chose a flowery one with a lovely verse instead of my usual taste, which would be stylish and no verse. I'll address it to Her as Madam A... and sign it with my sissy name.
I've had one of the best weekends of my life and I hope you all have had, too.

Yours sincerely,
Cissy Pansy
(Curtsey)

No comments:

Post a Comment