Saturday 7 February 2009

Nancy 20050201

440 Cissy Pansy 01.02.2005

(Curtsey)
Dear Madam Rebecca, Mistresses and sissies,

I've been making a few minor changes to my appearance. I've removed some of the hair on my legs (up to just above sock level) and it feels weird as I have a narrow band of naked flesh. It looks weird, too. The coolness reminds me to keep my trouser legs down, though!

I'm wearing Lipsalve all the time and yes, I do fix it while looking in the mirror in the gents and in the rear view mirror in my car. I don't have a compact. No, I haven't been discovered, yet.

I'm gradually removing my sideburns. They've never been very long (I'm rooted in the early '80s) and were unfashionably short but now they're almost non-existent and getting shorter. No-one's noticed.

I'm plucking my eyebrows. They were very shaggy until my hairdresser trimmed them a few months ago: now they're just thick. I'm removing a few every day and even I haven't noticed!

I'm wearing clear nail varnish on my fingernails (and my toenails are still bright red, but so what?) The fingernails were first noticed by a male colleague (the most homophobic person I know, to boot) a week ago and he mentions it most days - and isn't keeping it to himself either. It was all round the males in the staff room at lunch today. Am I still wearing it? Yes. Am I sticking to my story that they're brittle and it's 'Hard As Nails'? You bet!

I ordered two pairs of Ladies' shoes yesterday from Hotter, http://www.hottershoes.com/, as they say they're wide fitting. I want to be able to wear them outside, so they're not overly Feminine. I've ordered 'Ally' in navy. They have a noticeable wedge heel, though they're still low heel, are slip-on in style and are fairly plain. The 'Sunshine' pair is similar to Mary Janes with a thick T-bar and Velcro fastening. I've ordered them in black. They'll take up to ten days to come. I can't wait!

I also bought a digital camera - a Jessop's Funcam - for just £20. I'll try and persuade Mistress to take some pictures of me this weekend and then I'll post them.

Yours sincerely,
Cissy Pansy
(Curtsey)

PS (Curtsey) I've just answered the phone to Madam. I've always liked Her but it's amazing how much more easy it is to talk to Her now that She knows about the sissy in me and we can talk about Girly things. (Curtsey)

No comments:

Post a Comment