Monday 16 February 2009

Nancy 200502.4

449 sissy Demeanour In Public

(Curtsey)
Dear Madam Rebecca, Mistresses and sissies,

When I'm a male, I stride down the street, looking people in the eye. I can't pass as a Female, but I do go out to local shops dressed completely (bar shoes and that's only temporary) en Femme. I am wary of attracting attention to myself in case someone realizes I'm wearing Ladies' clothes, so I don't stand tall and I avoid eye contact: basically, my demeanour is much more submissive, though I'll still look directly at a Shop Assistant. Is this normal? Is it likely to avoid drawing attention to me?

Yours sincerely,
Cissy Pansy
(Curtsey)


Dear Cissy Pansy,

Submission is only part of the proper attitude of a sissy; complete respect and being very polite are others. Yes, it is normal for the clothing to affect the person and this is the major reason I advocate the Feminisation of a male.

Madam Rebecca

No comments:

Post a Comment