Tuesday 23 December 2008

Nancy 200501.2

420 Another Toe Out Of The sissy Closet

(Curtsey)
Dear Madam Rebecca, Mistresses and sissies,

I bought my Wife some lingerie from Sulis Silks for Christmas, but the cami-knickers were too short in the body, so I returned them with a request for a pair longer in the body, to which They kindly agreed. I also asked for two slips to be made to special order - They really are the most helpful Ladies I've ever come across - and, whilst we were discussing my requirements, Miss Janet remarked that some older orders were size 24 whereas the newer ones were size 20.

"Has She lost some weight?" She asked.

I felt the colour rise in my cheeks. "Um," I said. I hesitated a second, then asked, "May I make a confession?"

"Yes," said Miss Janet.

"They were for me!" I blurted out.

She didn't even blink, so to speak, and just carried on with the order, even advising me of the all Their forthcoming special offers and making sure I get the free St Valentine's Day gift wrapping.

Strangely, it's a relief to know They know.

I hope everyone is well.

Yours sincerely,
Cissy Pansy
(Curtsey)

No comments:

Post a Comment