Monday 4 May 2009

Nancy 20050215B

467 Cissy Pansy 14.02.2005 Photographs

(Curtsey)

Dear Madam Rebecca, Mistresses and sissies,

[I'll add the photographs later when I've had a chance to edit them].

You may remember I mentioned a few weeks ago that I've bought a cheap digital camera. I've now inflicted the consequences on you in ThHW4 in the album Cissy Pansy. While taking them, my Wife and I discovered that it doesn't have a flash, hence the yellow tinge to many of the photographs, caused by an ordinary 100 watt light bulb and yellow paint. Neither does it have

·        playback, so some of the pictures are a little blurred,

·        a decent viewfinder, so the framing's poor and

·        they're all very low definition.

I'll buy a better camera when I can afford one, but I'd rather have a corset and a decent wig.

Ruby silk nightdress and French knickers

I always sleep in a nightie, if I wear anything at all, but they're mostly cute cotton nighties. I adore this one. Mistress won't let me have a strappy nightdress - She doesn't like me too Feminine - so this is the closest I get to a baby doll nightdress just now.

The bear's called Bruno. Mistress bought him to keep me company while I was studying for professional examinations over a decade ago. I sleep with him every night I'm home (I have a different, smaller bear for easier packing on holiday).

Street sissy

The first two photographs were taken on the street where we live. Our door opens almost directly onto the pavement. I'm wearing matching silk panties, bra with enhancers and slip, my suspender belt/waspie, black stockings, white blouse, Madam's old grey trouser suit and my new navy low heels. I was very nervous because I was also wearing bracelets, a necklace and ear-rings and I'd borrowed Mistress's (empty) organiser handbag.

The other pictures in this album were taken in our back yard.

Sissy Secretary

The first few were taken candidly by Mistress while I was standing at the kitchen sink cleaning the excess nail varnish from my fingers. I'd removed the trouser suit and replaced it with the tartan mini-skirt. I replaced the navy low heels with my black Mary Jane's for the posed photos.

Silk lingerie

My favourite silk panties, bra and slip from Sulis Silks teamed with my suspender belt/waspie from Rigby & Peller and black stockings. I'm wearing my anklet under the stockings. Apart from when I used Nair, I've never taken it off.

Sissy Maid

Off with the skirt and blouse and on with my Maid's uniform and frilly panties. The dress was made to measure, but has always been large and is getting more so as I lose weight. I'm not scrubbing the floor, just sweeping with a pan and brush.

Sissy SchoolGirl

Off with the dress, frilly knickers, silk panties and slip and black stockings and on with navy wool/cotton stockings and navy Girl's PE knickers and skirt. The skirt was made to measure, too, and has always been too big, too. It's so big, it now sits on my hips (what little I have) and not my waist and this makes it look substantially longer than it is. Excluding the waistband, it's just nine inches long: I wanted my knickers to show even when I stood upright.

We'd have taken these pictures somewhere more appropriate than the kitchen but light levels were too low in other rooms.

Yellow party dress

This is my favourite for reasons you'll understand if you've read my letters. I took off everything except my panties and bra. The frilly knickers I'm wearing over the panties match the dress.

Gingham dress

The low resolution causes problems here. The material is dark blue gingham and is very soft and comfortable. This dress is made to measure and is so large it could be double-breasted. It's short, but not as short as I wanted.

The design was inspired by a drawing, a copy of which I'm posting as an attachment. I'd love to be that sissy. The picture's in .bmp format which Yahoo! won't let me put in the photos. Can anyone help there? Does anyone know the name of the artist?

Pink party dress

This is longer than the yellow party dress and much heavier. Again, the panties match.

Both this and the yellow party dress were bought from Wendy Jane in March, Cambridgeshire. They're off the peg and so fit very well!

I hope you all enjoy these. I'll add to them and/or replace them with better quality pictures as time goes by.

Love,

Cissy Pansy

(Curtsey)

No comments:

Post a Comment